Fungal Toenail Therapy
Looking for toenail fungus treatment? Contact Manningham Foot Clinic.
What is Fungal Toenail?
Toenail fungus, or onychomycosis, is an infection in, on or under the nail that is caused by fungi overgrowth or exposure.
The visible and most common signs of a fungal infection are:
- Yellow or white streaks on the nail surface (lateral onychomycosis)
- Crumbling of the corner or tip of the nail (distal onychomycosis)
- Weakening, thickening or complete loss of the nail
- Scaling under the nail (subungal hyperkeratosis)
- Distortion or detachment of nail
Feet are especially susceptible to this infection because they spend a considerable amount of time confined to shoes, which is the perfect environment for this fungi to grow and thrive.
We specialise in treating fungal toenail
Need to get rid of stubborn toe fungus? Call on
Lunula Laser Therapy
At Manningham Foot Clinic, our specialists alleviate pain and discomfort with Lunula Laser therapy.
Used to treat onychomycosis, this is a low-level contained laser that directly targets the infection without causing pain or damaging the nail, nail bed or surrounding area. Completed in-clinic, the procedure takes only a few minutes and results in noticeably clearer and stronger nails.
Get in touch with our team. We will diagnose your condition and determine whether this is the best treatment path for you.
Alleviate pain and discomfort
- Fungal toenail treatments
- Sports foot and ankle injury treatment
- Years of experience
- Qualified specialists
- Thorough assessments
- Excellent and comprehensive healthcare