Are you looking for a reliable podiatry clinic in Bulleen? Visit Manningham Foot Clinic.
Podiatry is the study, diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle related disorders. At Manningham Foot Clinic, we are medically and surgically qualified podiatrists who have the expertise to determine which condition you have, what's causing it and which treatment is required.
Book an appointment with us to get to the bottom of your foot or ankle troubles.
We'll get you back on your feet with professional individualised care.
For reliable podiatry services, call on
At Manningham Foot Clinic, we have expertise in multiple disciplines and we utilise modern and innovative techniques to make a positive change in your life.
Our general care involves:
- Corn, callous and wart removal
- Ingrown toenail management
- Wound care
- Diabetes assessment and management
- Biomechanical assessments
- Acute and chronic bone, tendon and soft tissue injury management
- Wax bath therapy
- Cam walkers to mend fractures
- Fitting of compression stockings
We stock all 3 lines of Sigvaris compression stockings to suit your specific compression needs.
- Fungal toenail treatments
- Sports foot and ankle injury treatment
- Years of experience
- Qualified specialists
- Thorough assessments
- Excellent and comprehensive healthcare